Klutz Body Crayon Book - Best Kids Face Painting Kit

Klutz Body Crayon Book - Best Kids Face Painting Kit

Posted by Harley Davidson Saturday, July 4, 2009 0 comments
Hi. I saw that this product had only one less-than-stellar review so decided to put in my own two cents. I love Klutz Body Crayon Book. These crayons are so much easier to use than the palette-type face painting kit also available by Klutz.


The crayons are easier to control and the pigment is more opaque on the skin. It's also a lot neater to use the crayons since a brush is being dragged from one palette of face paint to another, muddying the colors. My kids (3) and pals liked to draw on their hands and arms and these were perfect for that. I never buy or recommend any other set now. I am so happy I can get them here on Internet Shopping Store

• Winner of Parents' Choice Gold Award and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Award
• High-quality cosmetic pencils for clean, bright lines of color
• Book is packed with tons of inspirational ideas
• Easy to wash off
• For ages 4 years and up


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

STATS