What are your best face-painting?

What are your best face-painting?

Posted by Harley Davidson Friday, August 15, 2008 0 comments

I use inexpensive eye and lip liners to draw designs on my girls' faces, and cheap eyeshadow with a wet brush (basically a small natural-bristled paintbrush) to fill in and add sparkle.

Low-end drugstore brands like Wet & Wild, Jordana, Prestige, etc come in garish colors and stay on pretty well--I generally have to rub pretty hard to get them off at the end of the day.

The type of pencil that works best are the retractable crayon type, rather than the wooden pencil type, and those are usually "stay put" formulas, which also helps. It's not professional, but it doesn't stop my kids from asking for it pretty much daily, I wish you could see how that bee's body is gold sparkles and the wings are silvery. It's some of my finest work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

STATS